#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

New FJ StaSof Winter Gloves

New FJ StaSof Winter Gloves

•  

Have you seen these, yet? www.footjoy.com/.../000SSW.html

They are the brand new Winter StaSof.  They have Cabrera leather palms and engineered fleece along the backs for warmth. Sold as a pair.  Left hand (right handed golfers) only.  Regular or Cadet sizes.

•  

Nice!

An irony for me. Traveling for work to cold weather climates had me in Chicago last week. A balmy 17 degrees had the Phoenix resident feeling unhappy! But I found in my jacket pocket my trusty FJ WinterSof gloves, so my hands were happy as I drove around.

FJ is great even off the course!

•  

This is the first I've heard and seen of these new gloves!  It seems logical to keep a pair in the bag.

Thanks for posting it Ted.

•  

These are a cool idea.  I won the winter gloves in a tournament last year and have yet to use them.  These look like a better design.

•  

pulplvr
    Have you seen these, yet? www.footjoy.com/.../000SSW.html

They are the brand new Winter StaSof.  They have Cabrera leather palms and engineered fleece along the backs for warmth. Sold as a pair.  Left hand (right handed golfers) only.  Regular or Cadet sizes.

I'm sure Ted meant to say that as a pair, they can be worn by left- or right-handed golfers. They look pretty cozy.

•  

Thanks Ted, good information and good selection of sizes, S,M, ML, L, XL, XXL.  Got the pun. =)

• 4599 points

I have a pair of these gloves, but have not had too use them yet.

•  

I have a pair on the way -  with our  colder weather -  will put them to good use