#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

FLX gloves

FLX gloves

•  

While visiting Golf Galaxy the other day, while searching for ProFLX gloves, they had a lot of a FJ FLX glove.  What in the world is this glove?

•  

May be a glove made just for retail at a lower price point.

•  

that is a Glove - (from what I understand) - retail version of Pro FLX - Dick's SG and Golf Galaxy has them for sure

• 4599 points

I love the Pro FLX and I cannot find them either!

•  

fredcloss
    While visiting Golf Galaxy the other day, while searching for ProFLX gloves, they had a lot of a FJ FLX glove.  What in the world is this glove?

Fred, read on Dick's lists of gloves online that they are on sale.  Seems to be limited quantities.                                                                                                                                                            

Breathable and flexible golf glove

Soft FiberSof™ material along the back of the hand provides all-day comfort

Strategically-placed angled ComforTab™ closure ensures a comfortable, secure fit

Sew-free back construction avoids irritation

Lightweight design

Brand : FootJoy

Style : 65024R, 65028  

• 878 points

I find the Pro FLX a great glove.

I believe it was the replacement for the Sci-Flex.

It's one that I use in the rotation: Pro FLX, Pure Touch, Spectrum and StaSof.

When it's too hot and humid, I use the Contour FLX

•  

golfchick
    May be a glove made just for retail at a lower price point.

Believe you are right.  Just for Galaxy and Dicks.  Only retailers I could find carrying it.  Talked to my boss and he is not familiar with it.  

•  

Thought I'd provide some clarification to this discussion.  I stopped at two golf stores the other day.  Took the photos of the ProFLX at the first and the FLX at the second.  As you can easily see, they are two different gloves.  The second store was Golf Galaxy.  The FLX was not to be found at the first store.

ProFLX

FLX (Golf Galaxy)

• 4599 points

Thanks for the info Chuck

• 4599 points

The Pro FLX is my favorite glove and I have a hard time finding them now

• 4599 points

I have tried both and the PRO FLX is my favorite

•  

The FLX at GG looked more like a WeatherSoft glove. I haven't been able to locate the ProFLX anywhere.

• 4599 points

I have used the FLX glove and it is a very good glove, but My favorite is the Pro FLX and I am having a hard time finding them.