#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

Junior or Lady XS leather glove - lefthanded player

Junior or Lady XS leather glove - lefthanded player

• 29 points

Has anyone come across junior size gloves made from leather for a left-handed player? I am using FJ Junior size M but every year there is less leather on them. It is quite wet here and synthetic leather (several brands around) is just useless in those conditions. I am a lady player but ladie's FJ S is far too big.

•  

Hello IEML,

We do not offer an extra small in any of our women's gloves.  We do have the however have the ability to make custom sizes in our gloves.  To get the ball rolling a please visit your local Pro Shop, have them call in and ask for a custom glove size setup form (we can only give this form to accounts).  The form contains all of the information they/you will need.

Best,

Devin

•  

IEML -- you also mention wet conditions I would suggest trying to get a pair of the FJ rain gloves when you look into the custom option as Devin suggests.  They are great in wet rainy conditions and I believe some guys wear them in areas with very high humidity.  They may not look cool but THEY WORK!!!

• 29 points

Thanks Devin, I didn't know that you can get them custom made. Hoping the prizing is reasonable I will definitely looking into it.

• 29 points

I will.

• 29 points

Hi Devin, I tried to follow up your suggestion and my Pro Shop rang up FJ (acushnet or something like this) but was told that there was not such a thing as getting custom made gloves. I am in the UK. Could this be the problem.

•  

IEML
    Hi Devin, I tried to follow up your suggestion and my Pro Shop rang up FJ (acushnet or something like this) but was told that there was not such a thing as getting custom made gloves. I am in the UK. Could this be the problem.

Hello IEML,

That could change things.  Let me reach out to our UK team and our US Glove team and see if they offer this.

Best,

Devin

• 29 points

Hi Devin, I hope this thread still exists. It took a long time before we got the gloves sorted. Eventually, our Proshop received two boxes but now they are all used (I’m on the last glove) and we can’t order them. They told us that they can’t find any record. Best wishes, Martina (still lefty and now down to 12)

•  

Hi Martina -- Devin's no longer with the company. Have you called FJ UK Corporate Customer Service at 0800 616198? I think that may be the best place to start. Good luck!

• 29 points

Hi, I will try again but they told us that they hadn't had anything on record.

•  

I checked our US catalog and the only gloves that are available to FJ accounts for lady left handers are in the WeatherSof, FJ Spectrum and StaCooler and only in sizes S-L.  The FJ Junior glove also comes only in S-L sizes and is available in a left handed glove.  No XS in either.    FootJoy carries a good selection women's gloves on their site in the UK but again only in sizes S-L.  You can check out the juniors at this site and purchase from them, but again no XS in either:  https://www.footjoy.co.uk/en_GB/golf-gloves/junior/regular-right/.  Hope this helps a little.  Cheers.......

• 29 points

This doesn't help. I had custom made gloves but somehow they lost my details on their computer. Thus, we can't reorder them. FJ ladies are far too big. I am roughly a Junior M size but they don't make leather gloves any more. They stopped this a couple of years ago. Thus, we went to custom made which are the equivalent to one of the ladies but much, much smaller.

• 29 points

Also, the quality of the junior gloves has gotten down a lot. They are fine for kids but I play a lot and also under awful weather conditions. I have given up finding wet gloves all together but since I don’t mind playing without a glove, I went for cord grips. Still, I prefer to have a glove for every day play. Custom fit solved the problem until we couldn’t reorder any longer.