#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $100+

What is this Logo on two FJ Shirt Collars?

What is this Logo on two FJ Shirt Collars?

• 12 points

Does anyone recognize the logo on these two FJ shirt collars?  (It's on the collar, not on the chest.)  Thanks in advance!

• 4590 points

never seen this before? it could be a golf club logo

•  

Nope.

• 2337 points

Given that it looks like there is a small "TM" at the bottom right I would guess it's a company logo, but no idea other than that.

• 145 points

Nice looking shirts but sorry I'm no help with the logo...

•  

That HC could stand for Hobie Cat.  Those seem to be sailboats in the background.  Could be a promotional shirt for the company.  Just thinking out of the box.  

• 12 points

What a great guess.  I had previously noticed that the top end of the Hs looked like pontoons - not blunt, like the bottom ends of the Hs.  I checked Hobie logos but couldn't find a match.  Thanks for the help!

• 12 points

Barry B.
    Given that it looks like there is a small "TM" at the bottom right I would guess it's a company logo, but no idea other than that.

I have reason to believe these shirts were from a Titleist staff member, but I may have incorrect information.  I wondered if the logo was related to the old Titleist HVC golf balls... but despite a good amount of searching, I couldn't find a Titleist logo for that line of balls.

• 12 points

I just realized -  I think that this is supposed to represent a somewhat cubic form.  ( I know, I know, I've spent waaaaay too much time on this.)  :)

• 2337 points

Kevin2
    I just realized -  I think that this is supposed to represent a somewhat cubic form.  ( I know, I know, I've spent waaaaay to much time on this.)  :)

Some things just stick in our brains while we try to figure it out...

•  

I have never seen this logo.  Where did you get the shirts?  They might know more about the logo.  Possibly some trademark overseas?

•  

Everyone likes a good mystery!  I wish I had some light to shed, however no help here.  Sorry.