#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+

2019 Apparel Pick-ups!

2019 Apparel Pick-ups!

• 4787 points

Let's see what everyone picks-up this year. I bought this shirt over the weekend plus a shirt from the Aloha Collection and this Titleist stay dry hat.

•  

Beautiful shirt there Brewski,  I have some catching up on FJ shopping to do soon.  

•  

Love that shirt.  PGA had it on sale, I was disappointed they didn't have it in my size.  The bucket is great for those foul weather days and as those of us in the southeast have seen, that's been pretty much every day lately.

•  

That is a smart looking shirt.

• 1304 points

Love the color of that shirt
    • 4599 points

Nice

• 4787 points

Thanks guys!

• 4787 points

kmcmellen
    Love that shirt.  PGA had it on sale, I was disappointed they didn't have it in my size.  The bucket is great for those foul weather days and as those of us in the southeast have seen, that's been pretty much every day lately.

Keith, that's where I got the shirt.

•  

Nice pick up Bruce!!

•  

A couple new pick ups for 2019.  The quality of the 1857 line is truly awesome. 

•  

For the gentleman's gentleman!!  A very distinct look and an awesome selection, Brian.

•  

Nice Brian!! is the fit the same?

•  

Brian D
    A couple new pick ups for 2019.  The quality of the 1857 line is truly awesome.

Love that shirt!

•  

The fit is the same, but I would say they are more fitting, then loose.  Hard to describe, but they look sharp for sure.

I wear a Large across all of the FJ line up, including Athletic Fit, and the 1857 line was the same.

The materials are definitely of the highest quality and construction.  The both feel great, and look great.  

Going to try and pick up a few more of the Stretch Cotton Dress shirt collection

• 508 points

Shoes, hat, and not shown are my new Aloha gloves.