#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Aloha collection

Aloha collection

•  

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Aloha design this year.  Better then last year IMO.   May have to pick up a few things...  

•  

I dunno... last year was pretty tough to top

•  

Love the glove!

•  

Well hotsauce I think this year's design is slightly better.  If i didn't purchase last year's Aloha MyJoys, i be all over this.  

Chris, 100% agree with you.  Love the glove AND socks.   I'll be picking up some when available.

• 196 points

I do like last year's a lot, but this year is great too.  The glove and socks are cool too.

•  

Chris H.
    I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Aloha design this year.  Better then last year IMO.   May have to pick up a few things...

Titleist just came out today with a couple of hats and a head cover to go with the line.  Think this is a first.  

•  

ChuckZ
    Chris H.I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Aloha design this year.  Better then last year IMO.   May have to pick up a few things... Titleist just came out today with a couple of hats and a head cover to go with the line.  Think this is a first.

Unfortunately, the blues don't match, and there's no grey in the FJ collection. :-(

•  

It is a fun and very fun looking set of items... I really like he headcover as well!

•  

golfchick
    ChuckZChris H.I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the Aloha design this year.  Better then last year IMO.   May have to pick up a few things... Titleist just came out today with a couple of hats and a head cover to go with the line.  Think this is a first.  Unfortunately, the blues don't match, and there's no grey in the FJ collection. :-(

Bummer!  I was hoping the hats would really tie the ensemble together.  

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for more...

•  

Glad to see a visor, had to get that and the driver cover!!!

• 196 points

Excellent!

•  

AndrewJ
    Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow for more...

Charlie Rhymer already blew the surprise

•  

Well i'm seeing it online as available?   Love the glove and when I go to pick one up, I select hand but when I pick size it refreshes back to "Coming Soon".   Maybe I'm too impatient? :)

•  
    Just received the email. I saw the new Pro SL being worn at the tournament. Nice looking collection.