#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Forums

2019 Apparel Pick-ups!

•  

Thanks Brian!!

•  

My start for the 2019 Shirts -  the Aloha Print and the Little FJ Print shirts (25769 25770 25771)  Gray, Navy, White

also have the nice Watermelon (pretty medium pink) and Carribean (light/medium blue) Lightweight shorts in

•  

Looks good Bobby!! your right those shorts are the best got mine a few weeks ago.

•  

Go Hokies
    My start for the 2019 Shirts -  the Aloha Print and the Little FJ Print shirts (25769 25770 25771)  Gray, Navy, White

also have the nice Watermelon (pretty medium pink) and Carribean (light/medium blue) Lightweight shorts in

Nice pickups.  

• 4352 points

Brian D
    A couple new pick ups for 2019.  The quality of the 1857 line is truly awesome.

Those look really nice Brian and since you said that the quality is awesome I may have to try them sometime instead of buying Italian made clothes.

• 4352 points

AnthonyC
    Shoes, hat, and not shown are my new Aloha gloves.

Nice additions Anthony!

• 4352 points

Go Hokies

Awesome way to start the New Year!

• 4352 points

I received my Aloha print shirt and Titleist and I really like them.

•  

aloha! Bruce, those really look great.....all you need now are the shoes......  =)

• 2741 points

I loaded up at pro shop closeout sales in November.  Thought I was done for the year...until I saw the Spring catalog.

•  

•  

TNT009

Sweet! :-)

•  
    Nice!