#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Forums

Aloha collection

•  

TNT009
    Thats an easy sell.. Loved the pink version of the polo worn on TGC earlier!

That pink shirt was a good looking shirt....hoping it was available....somewhere.....again, compliments to FJ and Titleist for coordinating this collection.....

•  

ChuckZ
    TNT009Thats an easy sell.. Loved the pink version of the polo worn on TGC earlier!  That pink shirt was a good looking shirt....hoping it was available....somewhere.....again, compliments to FJ and Titleist for coordinating this collection.....

Style 25756, I'm betting you can get your hands on one!

•  

Yeah, just checked my spring catalog.  And that is a watermelon and white, not pink.  If it was pink I would have gotten it.  Part of the Anaheim collection.  Went with the 25755 instead, from the Hyannis Port Collection.    

• 4352 points

Since my screen name is Aloha Bruce, I picked-up a shirt and Titleist hat. Wish that they had more then a Aloha driver cover available.

•  

Love the shoes Randy! well done. I'm a bigger fan of this print than last years. Just wish the shirts came in Athletic Fit!

• 4352 points

Tar Heel
    Well I jumped in with both feet today (literally). Ordered the shoes, glove, socks and shirt.....

Looking good Randy!

• 196 points

I think the Aloha collection will be an annual tradition for me.

•  

Aloha Bruce
    Since my screen name is Aloha Bruce, I picked-up a shirt and Titleist hat. Wish that they had more then a Aloha driver cover available.

Māmaka Kaiao....Kūpono.

• 2741 points

Not sure this will go with my grass skirt.  I leave this one for someone else.

• 6 points

Really like the look of this release. Doubt it will be available in the UK though.

•  

xhooper (Greg P.)
    Not sure this will go with my grass skirt.  I leave this one for someone else.

Careful about wearing that grass skirt too close to the pits at any BBQs.  What the heck my shirt should be here any day now.  Great for golf and going to the Caribbean, Orlando and Pinehurst.      

•  

So I picked up the Titleist hat as well, and it has the same Aloha pattern under the bill.  I haven't got my FJ gear yet, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna match wonderfully

•  

joshgiano
    So I picked up the Titleist hat as well, and it has the same Aloha pattern under the bill.  I haven't got my FJ gear yet, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna match wonderfully

I did great Josh.  Know you are going to love everything.  

•  

Here's the Three Aloha Print shirts -  mine just got in a couple days ago.

Love the Watermelon one -  very nice medium PINK color.

•  

My blue marlin arrived today.  Looks great.  Should have checked the Wilmington collection for that navy.