SPRING SUBSCRIBE SWEEPSTAKES
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT TIME OF ENTRY.
SPRING SUBSCRIBE SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
To enter: Visit https://www.footjoy.com/subscribe and opt in to receive the FootJoy Newsletter.
2. Sweepstakes Period: This Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01a.m. ET on February 1, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 5, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Prize Drawings: A random drawing for this Sweepstakes will be held on Wednesday, (June 6, 2018). Three (3) winners will be chosen.
Limit one (1) e-mail address entry per entrant. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, an "entrant" shall consist of a person, family or household with a valid household mailing address and valid household e-mail address. Should multiple entries be received, all such entries will not be eligible for the drawing. Proof of e-mailing entry does not constitute proof of delivery. Incomplete entries are void.
4. Official Rules: By entering, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”). All entries become the property of FJ and will not be returned. Entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. No Responsibility: FJ is not responsible for any computer system, or technical malfunction of any telephone lines, computer on-line systems, software, hardware, servers, access providers, computer equipment, program malfunctions or other errors, failure of any entry to be received by FJ on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at website, or any combination thereof, that are human or technical in nature, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. FJ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries prior to action taken by FJ should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of FJ corrupt the security, administration or proper play of the game. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.footjoy.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, FJ reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. FJ is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such devices will cause disqualification. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the “authorized account holder” person in whose name the email account is registered, provided that person meets all eligibility criteria set forth in the “Eligibility” section of these Official Rules. “Authorized Holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. FJ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
6. Drawing: A random drawing will be conducted by FJ, the judges, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. One (1) drawing will occur and the winners will be notified by email. If a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable period. If due to an error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
7. Prizes: A. Prizes: A total of three (3) prizes will be awarded. Each prize shall consist of one (1) Pair of Tour-S (selected by the winner, subject to availability). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of a pair of Tour-S is two hundred and eighty five dollars ($285.00). B. Total ARV: Total ARV of all prizes is eight hundred and fifty five dollars ($855.00). Prize is non-transferable, and no prize substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except as provided herein. FJ reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should selected prizes become unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. Prize Winners: Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by law), within fourteen (14) days of the date notification is mailed. Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Except where prohibited, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation. Winners release FJ, its directors, employees and agents including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of FJ, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotional agencies, the immediate families and/or household members of each are not eligible. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documentation. This Sweepstakes shall only be construed and evaluated according to law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws and submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of such laws. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
10. Winners' List: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope by September 1, 2018 to: “18 Fall Subscribe Sweepstakes", c/o Acushnet Company, 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail.
11. Sponsor: Acushnet Company (“FootJoy”), 333 Bridge Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719.
You can also reach FootJoy by calling our Consumer / Warranty line at:
M-F 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.