Reynolds Plantation, Lake Oconee GA

Reynolds Plantation, Lake Oconee GA

• 2756 points

Any feedback on the courses at Reynolds Plantation?  Headed there in February to stay and play.  Would love to hear some feedback from someone who's played there.

Thanks,

Ryan :)

•  

Never heard of it, but playing golf in February is alwals a plus.  Sorry and good luck

•  

Great courses in my opinion.  My wife's aunt and uncle live on the Plantation Course so we get to play there from time to time.  Great Waters and Reynolds Landing are my two favorite courses but you can't go wrong with any of them really.  Let me know if you have any other questions...my wife has a lot of family in that area so we are familiar with the surroundings so to speak.

• 3 points

It is a great place and getting better by the day.  The entire community and resort were just purchased by MetLife and they are making many improvements to the courses and facilities.   Definitely play Great Waters and Oconee if you get the chance.  

•  

You're right Mike, the Oconee Course is also fun.  Honestly Ryan, just play them all!  :)  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• 2756 points

Thanks guys!  Can't wait to get down to GA and play these beauties.

•  

I've played Oconee twice and loved it.   Friends however say they prefer Great Waters over it though.  

• 3627 points

I haven't been personally but friends of mine have been and say it's great. Enjoy.