The Bull at Pinehurst Farms

The Bull at Pinehurst Farms

•  

One of my favorite local courses made it to #86 on the new top 100 list in Golf Digest. it is The Bull ( a Nicolaus course) at Pinehurst Farms just north of Milwaukee. Amazing track, if you all ever get up this way I say add it to your list for sure!

•  

You played it yet Shaun? Send photos buddy.

•  

I have, but do not have any photos to show for it (I know, I know). Will be heading there a few times this year for sure, so will make sure to bring the camera along.

Great mix of elevation changes and beautiful views, along with a course that is kept in amazing shape.

it is a short Lake Michigan ferry ride from you my friend....... : )

•  

The only ferry is a 3 hour drive FROM my house..... By then I could almost be TO your course Shaun.....

We need to manage something this year. Then again, I owe Mondo, Bruce, and beej rounds as well. And Ty Webb wants to connect while I'm in Wilmington end of month.

This pressure is killing me!

•  

Just let me know when you will be in Chicago this summer and we will get in a round for sure! Short drive for me and I love playing down there.

Will be driving thru your state in July for the annual trip home, shoot up 69 and cross the border at Port Huron to avoid the Detroit traffic.

• 419 points

I had the privilege of playing on this course many times during my high school career.  I attended New Holstein High School in the Eastern Wisconsin Conference and Sheboygan Falls called this course home.  What an experience to be able to play competition rounds on a course designed by the greatest golfer to ever play the game.  Great thread shaun13!