900 yard par 3...

900 yard par 3...

• 568 points

I want to take a crack at this! The 19th hole at Legend Golf Safari Resort in South Africa. You have to take a helicopter to reach the tee.

Luckily I'm not afraid of heights...

•  

Don't let Pete Dye see this. He'll have a hole like this added to Whistlig Straits next year....

• 568 points

Except there wouldn't be a cliff involved, you'd have to hit it straight out of the helicopter!

•  

And it would be a solid bunker on each side of the mountain all the way down to the small green. Don't ground your club!

•  

Talk about reparing ball marks

•  

If Pete Dye put this hole on Whistling Straits there would be bunkers for 900 yds that would never be hit. Probably put bunkers next to the tee box just for fun.

•  

That would be really fun!

•  

That's one hole where you NEVER wave up the next foursome.......unless you have a helmet.  

•  

Cute.  How do you decide what to hit?  Isn't a 175 yd, 100 foot drop downhill hole hard enough to judge?  I noticed that both players hit drivers.

•  

That' s got to be the most breath-taking site in golf tho. You defintely would need spotters to locate your ball.

•  

That's got to be the most breath-taking sight in golf. You'd definitely need spotters to locate your ball.

•  

i would love to give that a few tries.

•  

Better have a parachute on.. I think Id pass!

•  

I love how the green is shaped like Africa. I also wonder what the price to play a round is because a helicopter flight will be expensive. It has to be done though.

•  

If they keep the initial conditions, 1000 USD to game it and a prize money of a million USD if do hole-in-one. Good luck.