The Tribute in Dallas, TX

The Tribute in Dallas, TX

•  

Playing the Tribute on Friday when in Dallas for work, has anyione played this coure at all? Looks like it will be a great time, but would love a little inside info if anyone has any.

Shaun

•  

Played it last Friday, and while it was very hot (102!) the course was amazing. This was my first experience with a replica course, and have to say I loved every minute of it. Each hole had a marker telling you what hole it used as inspiration in the design and a little history about that hole.

Driving a par 4 helped me like this course even more! If you are ever in Dallas and have a chance to play a round, I would highly recomend The Tribute.

Shaun

•  

Way to go Shaun! Driving a Par 4....

But the real question is... How are you putting with that new Scotty? Do tell.

•  

TH,

As a good carpenter would say "don't blame the tools!" Putting has been a struggle for me this year, but I continue to change my grip,ball position and shaft lean during the round. just can't get comfortable over the ball. Not a good way to be a consistant putter, but think I have got something working on the last couple of holes, so will find out Friday when i play next.

• 3627 points

Tar Heel

Way to go Shaun! Driving a Par 4....

But the real question is... How are you putting with that new Scotty? Do tell.

Driving a par-4...wow!