Myrtle Beach- Here I Come!

Myrtle Beach- Here I Come!

•  

Finally my trip date has arrived. The annual golf journey to Myrtle Beach to conenct up with 15 of my crazy buds.... Always a great time, and it always takes a long time to get here after lots of anticipation.....

For 2010 our course rotation looks like:

Heritage Glen

Panthers Run

Lions Paw

Myrtle Beach National- South Course

Pearl East

So I'll be off-line for a week my friends, enjoying lots of good times and golf. Spring is here!

•  

Have a great time. I have been keeping track of the weather since I am going down to see my dad on Friday. Looks like some nice golfing days down there. Maybe I will run into you at Martins. I will be the one drooling over the footjoy selection.

•  

Enjoy. 

I'm sure all the other Ambassadors will chip in to make sure your watch is looked after properly.

P.S.  Take pictures.

•  

Have a great rip and go low!

•  

Have fun Tar Heel......I know you will :)

•  

have an awesome time, Tar Heel!  Make us lefties proud!!

•  

The weather is currently very nice down there -  have a "GRAN" time.

GO HOKIES

•  

hope that you didn't have a tee time on Sunday. I got rained out.

•  

So Tar Heel..... when do we hear about your trip?

•  

Mizuno

Please see courses and travel and "He's Back."

Fortunately, we did not have a Sunday tee time. Rain missed us for the most part....

• 3627 points

How was the trip?

•  

PatCCraig

How was the trip?

Pat

I apologize in advance, but I need to register in here a bit. This trip you ask about took place almost 2 years ago. The thread is dead, so why would you take even a moment to put up a post and ask me a question like this.

Being part of this community entails an amount of respect, maturity, and responsibility to both FootJoy (our sponsor) and the other people who participate. Having someone come in and blindly put up nonsensical and frankly, inane posts is completely out of bounds. This site is not a blog. It is not a dumping ground of random steams of conciousness.

This site is meant for people to engage and talk about all things golf. If you want to be embraced by the community, then you need to act in a manner that is appropriate. And frankly sir, the post you just put up is simply ridiculous.

If you're here simply to earn points quickly and haphazzardly, which it seems you are, then I must ask you to reconsider your particpation. Continued behavior as you have been exhibiting, ie power posting 3-4 word drivel on every comment in every thread, is not acceptable here.

You need to think about why you are here. Shape up sir.

•  

Well said Randy.

TT

•  

Well said Randy, but seriously, how was the trip? : )

•  

OUTIGER

Well said Randy.

TT

Tim, that is awesome!

Randy, thank you for writing that so eloquently. I, and others, hope that Pat reads your post and stops wasting our time as well as his. No one wants to see dozens and dozens of very old posts, on long dead threads, clogging up our current thoughts and timely threads.

I have no problem with anyone going back and reading old threads, I know I did. But I never wasted the Community's time commenting on threads that are no longer contemporary.

PatC, I hope you are listening.