Golf in Miami?

Golf in Miami?

•  

I could be going to Miami for a week in May.  I golf or hit balls almost everyday in the summer so I cant take a whole week off of golf.  I was wondering if there are any nice courses in Miami I could play for about $50.  Id just like to play a few days Im there.  Just wondering if anyone has golfed in Miami or lives their and knows the area.

Caddy13

•  

Caddy

$50 in Miami might be tough my friend. I've only played there a couple times, but those times were well north of $80 to $100 per round.

I think you should hit golfnow.com and start looking at places on line. Once you get a scan based on those, maybe others can be more specific for you. As an FYI, I was at Doral in January and it was SO beautiful. Perhaps you can swing a deal based on where you stay and do a "Stay & Play" package. Right now, based on the economy and how golf in Florida is doing, I think you'll be in a good position.

•  

Your best bet could be some of the nicer public courses.  They would be right around your price range and can be challenging.

When I need a little help with the courses I am looking to play I hit GolfLink.com.  There you will find courses near you as well as the ratings for them along with pricing.

Good Luck.

•  

My friend only mentioned where staying at a marriot with a golf courses and the only marriot with a golf course in miami i think is doral so it be sweet if we could swing a deal there.  I would love to play doral.  I'll have to look at golfnow.com when it gets closer.  thanks for the help.

Caddy13

• 3627 points

Check out the Biltmore when you're down there. A cool old Ross recently restored by Silva.