Memphis Golf

Memphis Golf

• 1166 points

Not just because i live here its because i think its turning into a great spot with Justin Timberlakes new course Mirmichi,TPC Southwind,Spring Creek Ranch,Windyke CC,Ridgeway CC,and Germantown CC head on down and enjoy some great courses

•  

Got to agree.  Mirimichi, TPC Southwind, and others.  Also, throw in the courses about 45 minutes away in Tunica (gambling), then it is a pretty good spot to hold a golf outing.

•  

Not too far for me to go, may have to jump down and give a couple courses a shot.

•  

Been wondering about the Memphis area, played in Nashville before but didn't know any courses in Memphis, will keep them in mind when heading that way.

Thanks..

•  

EMKelly0106

Not too far for me to go, may have to jump down and give a couple courses a shot.

Let me know if you come into town.  We could arrange a little FJ Community outing.

•  

i live in va so those are a little too far for me

• 3627 points

I've heard Justin's Mirimichi is nice, but "a bit over the top" with water features. No?

•  

PatCCraig

I've heard Justin's Mirimichi is nice, but "a bit over the top" with water features. No?

I don't think there is too much water at Mirimichi.  It was under water about a year ago with some flooding that we had in the area, but it is in great shape now.

• 3627 points

memphisunited

PatCCraig

I don't think there is too much water at Mirimichi.  It was under water about a year ago with some flooding that we had in the area, but it is in great shape now.

Good to hear. Thanks for the report.

• 1166 points

anyone make it down here since i last posted?