A new venue to explore

A new venue to explore

•  

Thanks staff for another venue for us. It has been a long time since I played any of the courses that the Pros play. My last one was Medina CC, which, I believe, the Pros have gone there only once. But that being said, if you ever get to Iowa, and are in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area, try golfing at Beaver Hills Country Club in Cedar Falls. While it is listed as private, I have played there and was not a member. Beautiful course and the staff there was great.

•  

A new category... sweet!

•  

Southern Hills is an awesome challenge. And Cedar Ridge is also a great course, too bad the LPGA could not keep a tourney there.

•  

When did this new category pop up, I've only been away from my computer for 2 days???

•  

great new category, great work FJ staff.

•  

Mondo

When did this new category pop up, I've only been away from my computer for 2 days???

I just stumbled upon it last night. Great new category with endless possibilities!

•  

ya thanks fot the new catagory

•  

Mike / Chris    Thanks for getting this added. I knew it would be a welcome catagory.

•  
    This might give the FJ community guys a chance to hook up and play some golf.
  •  

I think I am the loan gunner in my area.  A lot of love in the East though, they could probably get some good golf going.

• 3627 points

Cool, thanks for the tip!