Santee Cooper CC Summer Invitational

Santee Cooper CC Summer Invitational

•  

Did a practice round at the Santee Cooper Country Club at Lake Marion today.  This weekend is  annual summer invitational where 128 players will tee it up for two days.  The course is in good shape and they treat us well with great prizes and food each day.  Dressed in my FJs (except for the shorts) for today. More pictures to follow.  Fairways and greens....

• 1951 points

Best of luck to you in the event.  As always, looking sharp.  

•  

Looking good, Chuck.  Play well and post some low scores!

• 5202 points

Is your game as sharp as your sense of style? Where is the grey watch band?

• 1476 points

Looking good Chuck Z and loving your belt buckle!!  

Hit'em str8 and have fun!!!  

• 1476 points

Looking good Chuck Z and loving your belt buckle!!  

Hit'em str8 and have fun!!!  

•  
    Good luck and don't eat to much.
  •  

Good Luck, Chuck. Hit 'em straight and few.

• 798 points

Good luck Chuck!! Nice FJ City's.

•  

Go gettem Chuck -  I'm sure Orange will be there one of those days

•  

Fairways and greens, Chuck

• 1759 points

Good luck Chuck!!

•  

Go Hokies
    Go gettem Chuck -  I'm sure Orange will be there one of those days

Thanks to everyone.....Thinking maybe Red/White/Blue to honor our LPGA International Crown team on Saturday and Lime and White on Sunday........oops need to do the pix tomorrow after the FEDEX run.......no hokie/vols colors this weekend......temps supposed to reach 95* on Sunday and very little breeze in those pine trees along the lake......  

•  

Saturday is support the ladies at the International Crown tournament......R/W/B......fairways and greens......cheers...cz

•  

Tournament is over.  Played in the Seniors First Flight today.  Eleven shots out of first place when we teed off this morning.  Very little chance and they had the ten shot improvement rule in effect.  The leader shot 73 yesterday and I was tied for last at 84 in a flight of 15.  Bummer.  Finished 11th and shot an 83 today.  Too many putts.  22 putts on my front nine and 17 on the back.  Cannot shot good scores doing that.  Greens were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.......took penalty when I grounded club and ball rolled backwards.  45 on front and 38 on back today.  Life moves on.......finished 17 strokes out of first place.  There will be other tournaments this year.  Berkely Open Invitational, Charleston AFB Invitational, Berkely Senior Invitational,  Charleston City Fourball, Charleston Senior Invitational, JLGA Club Championships......