Cog Hill Nbr 4 - Dubsdread

Cog Hill Nbr 4 - Dubsdread

• 5118 points

Just wondering if anyone has played  it recently. It used to be a favourite of mine.

When growing up I used to  play Nbr 2 quite frequently and we would sneak on a few holes ;). It wasn't till I was older (and wiser) that I actually played the whole 18 and paid for it!

But all the negative press from Phil (and Stricker) and few years ago seems to have dropped it off the radar for most.

•  

About 12 FJAs played there before the first FJAI.  Pretty hard course with sand traps that were extremely difficult.

•  

Just ask Devin about the traps!

• 955 points

Playing there tomorrow.  It will be the first time for me since the renovation and the passing of Joe Jemsek.  I know it will be different without him there.

• 5118 points

xhooper
    Playing there tomorrow.  It will be the first time for me since the renovation and the passing of Joe Jemsek.  I know it will be different without him there.

I agree. Great golf family and he is definitely missed!  So how was the round?

•  

I really enjoy this course...great layout.  As far as condition I am not aware of any problems.  xhooper can give us a review since he just played there!

•  

I really enjoy this course...great layout.  As far as condition I am not aware of any problems.  xhooper can give us a review since he just played there!

•  

The layout and course was awesome when we played.  It was a few weeks after the BMW Championships that year.

Enjoyed the round with Rick and CG

TT