TPC Scottsdale

TPC Scottsdale

•  

I was in Scottsdale this weekend for some family business, so no golf was on the docket. OK, first off,  108 degrees might be a dry heat, but it's still flipping hot!

While we were out Saturday I drove into the TPC Scottsdale course to look around, maybe have a beverage, and pick up some apparel. To my surprise, the Champions course was closed, as was the clubhouse. It's all under significant renovations and shut down till mid-November. The stadium course is open for play.  

• 2129 points

I hadn't heard anything about the renovations, thanks for the info.

• 1135 points

Other way around Heel- the Stadium Course is shut down and the Champions Course is open. I just verified that on the website. Too bad because I was planning on crossing both of them off my list this summer.

•  

T-Bone
    Other way around Heel- the Stadium Course is shut down and the Champions Course is open. I just verified that on the website. Too bad because I was planning on crossing both of them off my list this summer.

My bad. Sorry.

• 2324 points

Ya only week I went on business in Phoenix was first week of November and there winter (high rates) went into effect.  Course went from range of $75 in the summer to over $200 in the off season.  Still would love to play there!!!