TT Ohio Outing 2014

TT Ohio Outing 2014

• 1248 points

Our Team Titleist spring outing for 2014 is in the books from TPC Riversbend.  Big shout out to Chris92009 for his hospitality for the day as he put on a great outing.  Shout out to the folks at Team Titleist for sending us some great swag.  Here are a few shots from the day and of course I picked up a FJ jacket from the pro shop and hard to see my M Projects were being represented as well!!!!  Looking forward to our next outing for sure!!

•  

Congratulations for what looked like a good event.

I might point out that there are a few too many "foreign" brand marks on some of the apparel there DB. Need to see a few more FJ's in a post for a TT golf event!

Come on man.

• 1869 points

Nice DB!   Looking forward to our midwest TT outing next month at TPC Deere Run!     Hopefully we will get some more FJ in attendance to please the crowd!

•  

Tar Heel
    Congratulations for what looked like a good event.

I might point out that there are a few too many "foreign" brand marks on some of the apparel there DB. Need to see a few more FJ's in a post for a TT golf event!

Come on man.

Am a TT man myself, but, DB, but have to agree with Randy.......hope you guys had a great time....with all due respect.....  :-)

• 4180 points

Agreed with TH.  Do better!!  :-)

Definitely looked like a good event!

•  

Thanks to everyone that came out! What a perfect day and lots of fun goodies! It would be great if there was demand to do the same on the FJ side since we had plenty of FJ Shoes, shirts etc.... during the day!!

•  

Looks like a great course- Which one were you guys on!?

Awesome- thank you for sharing some photo!

Glad to see you guys had a great time!

• 1248 points

Haha I know I know.  I even went to the clubhouse and asked first thing if they had any FJ shirts so I could buy one and wear during the outing.  They were all sold out of FJ which is great for FJ but bad for me.  I am in the process of searching and ordering me some FJ golf shirts as my collection is lacking.  I did buy the pull over but that would not have been pleasant on the beautiful 80 some degree we had.  So I'm working on my warm weather FJ collection.  If its any consolation, I even thought about covering my shirt emblem during the pic as to show my loyalty would not be mistaken.  My shoes and socks were FJ all the way if that counts a little!!!  Next time I'll do what I can not to disappoint.  Yes Chris; at least 50% were reppin FJ shoes and if we have local Ohio/Midwest FJ guys a get together round would be awesome!!

•  

The day was great and I have attached some more pics!

In a little trouble from the rough...however turned out to be a great shot to the pin!

Teeing off on the first tee!

How can I win the long drive and the shortest drive in the same round? LOL (the trick was to be in the fairway!)

Sharing FJ stories on the putting green!

•  

More pics...

Warming up on the range!

Thanks to Titleist we had some signed golfballs from Louis Oosthuizen, Tim Clark and Bubba Watson.

Luke finding some trouble near a tree, but doesnt seem bothered by this!

•  

Free drop, relief from cart path, right, Luke?