Links magazine video

•  

Great video about St Andrews

www.linksmagazine-digitalissues.com/linksmagazine/december_2013_Main#pg5

•  

Enjoyed it!

Thanks.

• 1146 points

Wow, I'd really like to take a trip over to play some of the classic old courses. Maybe for my 50th.

•  

Arthur, that is on my to do list.....spent a wonderful week in Ireland doing nothing but playing golf, eating and pub hoping each evening.......played Dooks Golf Club, Waterville Golf Links, Ceann Sibeal (*** Bay), Killarney Golf and Fishing Club, and Ballybunion Golf Club.......we stayed in Killarney at a B&B and traveled daily to the various courses....did spend half a day looking for my wife a gold shamrock charm to wear around her neck.....a realy nice one was difficult to find in quality gold.......this was a tour out of New York and everything was inclusive......first class and we had a blast......Bushmills even had a wiskey tasteing event for us one evening......well soomebody had to do it.......hoping we can line something similar to this up for Scotland in the near future.....just do not want to do the renta-a-car thing....want everything planned out and someone to pick me up at my lodging daily and take me to the courses.......chuck

•  

Getting a tee time is not as hard as you think.

http://www.standrews.org.uk/getmedia/bbec541d-7b56-4d92-8c22-0f89b3c5f867/Ad-Res-Booking-Guidelines-Sept-14.pdf

We had 2 guys join us who were walk ups and this was in July