TPC River Highlands

TPC River Highlands

• 3506 points

Making my second visit to TPC River Highlands this weekend. Last year, I played it one week to the Sunday after the final round. Grand stands were still up, huts, etc... Looked like a cool golf ghost-town.

This time around, the weather will be cooler, and hopefully the course a tad slower! Looking forward to breaking out the cool weather gear as I continue my quest to make every day playable... and break 90 on an active PGA Tour course

•  

I have only walked the course during the tournament.  These TPC courses are pretty up scale.

• 211 points

Wind should be howling this time of year and wear those Winter-Sof gloves!

• 5348 points

For some reason that course doesn't appeal to me when watching on TV. I feel the same about TPC Deere Run.  

Does it look/feel nicer in person?

• 2795 points

I have played there quite a few times but not in  the last few years.  There are not a lot of holes where a mid to low handicapper can get in to trouble. It is a good course but not spectacular.

•  

zacho
    I have played there quite a few times but not in  the last few years.  There are not a lot of holes where a mid to low handicapper can get in to trouble. It is a good course but not spectacular.

The front I will say you cannot get into much trouble, but the back 'oh boy' is that a great and tough nine holes.

My swing also mirrored an unfolded lawn chair the day I played it, wasn't pretty...