French Lick Golf Resort

French Lick Golf Resort

• 106 points

Looking into a buddies trip to French Lick Golf resort. Anyone golfed any of the courses, or have any general feedback on the resort itself?

•  

jjfrommelt
    Looking into a buddies trip to French Lick Golf resort. Anyone golfed any of the courses, or have any general feedback on the resort itself?

I checked out this site and there is a lot of great information and a lot of good feedback on the three courses that are available.....sounds like a great place to play.......www.frenchlick.com/golf‎

• 1432 points

Didn't French Lick host a PGA back in the 2000s? Looks like a great selection of courses to choose from. Of course, with a selection like that one the only question is, in what order?

• 387 points

I believe it held the PGA Professional tournament (for club pros) 2 or 3 years ago.

I had the opportunity to play the Pete Dye course and it was a treat. You're basically up there with very few others. I'd also recommend looking at Jasper, IN courses as it isn't but a 45 minute drive. I think the course is called Sultan's Run. Not sure if you have already done this trip since this discussion originate 6 months ago.

•  

Looks like a great course, if you go let's us know all about the trip.