Day 1 of the 2013 FJA invitation

Day 1 of the 2013 FJA invitation

•  

I can't thank Devin and Chris enough for allowing me to be part of the FJA Invitational.  It was my first time to meet many passionate fellow FJA's.  

Great group of people who love golf, love FJ and most of all love to laugh.

Looking forward to day #2 on the TPC Sawgrass Players Stadium course

•  

I'll second that, it's been great! Nice people all around. A full day of more fun ahead. Thanks FootJoy and Chris and Devin!

Go Team FootJoy!

•  

We're glad to see y'all made it there safely and know you are all having too much fun. What kind of stuff did they force you to accept? :-)

•  

Hit em straight!

•  

And we thought Devin and Chris were back in MA working.......well I guess someone has to do it.......just kidding guys, putting this tournament together is a lot of work and I know FJ and it's staff has done an oustanding job.....I look forward to the day I get the opportunity to participate......as my wife would say "don't work about us".......ha...ha...have fun an play well...... cz  : )

• 2781 points

hope to some day be a part of this great event!

•  

ChuckZ
    And we thought Devin and Chris were back in MA working.......well I guess someone has to do it.......just kidding guys, putting this tournament together is a lot of work and I know FJ and it's staff has done an oustanding job.....I look forward to the day I get the opportunity to participate......as my wife would say "don't work about us".......ha...ha...have fun an play well...... cz  : )

Let me rephrase that....."DON'T WORRY 'BOUT US".......YOU ALL JUST HAVE ALL THE FUN......my brain just does not keep up with my fingers sometimes.......we all are drooling....... cz : )

• 1763 points

Looking forward to hearing more about this exciting event and hopefully to see some pictures. Hit 'em straight and long, most importantly sink some birdies!

• 2756 points

More photos please!

• 1393 points

yes, this sounds like an incredible time. we'd like to see some photos and hear some stories.

•  

Professor3
    yes, this sounds like an incredible time. we'd like to see some photos and hear some stories.

Use the search engine in the upper right corner to find more info on anything here.