Liberty National is ready for the Barclays (pictures included)

Liberty National is ready for the Barclays (pictures included)

• 1651 points

I had the opportunity to go to Liberty National this past week. The course is so beautiful regardless of how manufactured it may seem. I will post a few pictures 

• 5062 points

Great views of the NYC skyline from the course.

• 1651 points

And another one...

•  

Great pics....Enjoy !

• 4351 points

Awesome pictures!  Thanks for sharing.

•  

Awesome.....makes one want to jump on an airplane and fly to NY......watch some golf and see a broadway play......beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing.......great view.......cz  : )

• 2963 points

Great pictures .........thank you for posting .   Looks kinda like where Paulie got  whacked  in the Godfather   : )

•  

Excellent course.  Steve Napoli was my old club pro and has done a terrific job at Liberty National.  I had the opportunity of playing there a few years ago, the 1st time it hosted the Barclay's.  There have been quite a few changes since, from what I've been told.  Looking forward to some playoff golf.

We are preparing for the DB Championship next week.  Pics to follow.

• 1651 points

View from the back of the range facing the clubhouse and the NYC skyline

•  

Looks sweet! It's a course I've always wanted to play.  How did you manage to get on?

• 1651 points

I can share it with you but I'd have to take your FJ Ambassador status! lol

•  

Great pics.

•  

Love this course, can't believe what they made it out of. Should be a great tourney to watch. thanks for sharing the pictures

• 2963 points

Whenever I see that skyline being 70 miles away my blood still boils about the two buildings missing.

•  

Love the backround at that track