Golf all 50

Golf all 50

•  

Every now and then you hear of somebody's quest to golf in all 50 states? Although I have been to 41 states, I have only golfed in 7 states. Just out of curiosity, how many of you all have a goal of golfing all 50 states?  How many states have you golfed in?

•  

Hey I'd be up for it if someone staked me some cash.

•  

I have - PA, OH, IL, FL, TX, NY, RI, CT, MA and VA.  

I need to get out more!

•  

15 states so far.  If it happens it happens.

TT

•  

I have IA, MN, WI, IL, MA, RI and NV.  So only 43 more to go! haha

•  

It's one of my goals... I believe I am at 20ish or so states.

•  

Illinois, Wisconsin, California, Nevada, Arizona, Florida, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, New York, Canada, Mexico, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Colorado, Connecticut...

And Counting

•  

I'll have to think about this one:

VA, NC, SC, GA, AL, TN, WV, WI, FL, NY, PA, NJ, MD, IL, MO, OK, TX, MS, MI, DC, CT

I think that's it for me.

•  

I don't think I will ever reach all 50, but so far I have California, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Missouri and Rhode Island.  I hope to knock out Oklahoma and Arkansas soon, since they are really close to Texas.

•  

Off the top of my head:  HI, UT, AZ, TX, OK, AR, MS, WI, OH, FL, GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, DE, PA, NY, WV, RI, CO, and KY (22) so far, but I've had 55 years to do so without trying to play in all 50.  Toughest is probably going to be AK, since it's a bit of a haul to get there during golf season.  May have to make a west coast swing at some point to pick up CA, OR, WA, and NV and possibly ID.

By the way, Tar Heel, last time I looked Canada and Mexico were not among the 50 states.

Oops, somehow I omitted Wyoming as one of my states, even though I had posted a review under travel last summer of the Three Crowns GC in Casper, WY.  (NOTE:  I posted this earlier as a separate entry, but do not see it anywhere int he thread.  Thus, I have added it to my original post.  TH:  I, too, have played in Canada but not in Mexico.  I have, however, played in England, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain.)

• 3503 points

MA, NH, RI, NY, GA, FL, AL, CA, TX, IL (next month), & Thailand for good measure!

•  

Canada, Ireland, Arkansas, Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Ohio, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.  Guess that I have a long way to go with on 14.......did enjoy playing in Montreal and Kalarney.....also really enjoyed PGA West, Torrey Pines and Spyglass Hill in California.....cz : )

•  

More than I thought at first: CA, OR, WA, NV, MT, ID,UT,NM,TN, NY, AZ, and soon FL! :-)

•  

HA!  I have got to get out of California! :-)  

HI, NE, AZ, UT, IN, have I mentioned San Diego and Los Angeles!?

I guess like OUTIGER mentioned, if it happens, it happens.  But, I'm thinking more about it now.

•  

CROCMAN

Hey I'd be up for it if someone staked me some cash.

Ah, c'mon, CROC. . . . . . 6 states in Aussie! :-)

Wouldn't be surprised if you've done 'em all.