Holiday time

Holiday time

•  

Must of us are leaving on holidays on these days, I will travel to the Algarve (South of Portugal) for 3 weeks. Hope to relax, enjoy the sun and the beach, and of course have some golf and get some addition to my FJ apparel collection from a local course.

How do you spend your holidays?

•  

I'm pretty much spent for the year, Luso, but your up coming holiday sounds like a blast.  Are you going with family?

Anyway, enjoy the sun. . . send us a few photo!

No'l

•  

My wife and I went to Paris during her spring break from school (she is a guidance counselor and will probably retire in another three years and we will see how that works out) and to Memphis (Collierville) this summer......we live across the river from Charleston, SC in Mt Pleasant and feel we are on permanent vacation the year round....great restaurants, fishing, golf courses, beaches, and historical sites .....we will probably go back to the Memphis area for the Christmas holidays to visit family.....great golf courses and the worlds best barbecue.......cz : )

•  

Varies from year to year.  Last year we took four trips:  western Canada was the big one.  Each was about 2 weeks in length; three were to participate in family activity or to visit family.  I've also been on two golf trips so far this year, not counting my two jaunts to Mansfield, TX to play with Fred Closs.  We may head to Europe next summer for a get together with friends from the Middle East, but that's still very up in the air.

•  

Golfing here in San Diego..... Quite simple!

•  

Yes Noel, I'm going with famíly. I promise will add some pics.

•  

I'm going to Jacksonville Fl. to play golf at TPC Sawgrass. Looking forward to the trip! Woo Hoo!

•  

After the FJAI @ Sawgrass, I will be off to Tanzania the end of September, going on a Safari.  Found a golf course over there see if I can rent some clubs and give it  try.  Pictures for sure.

•  

Well, this year our holiday was back to the US :)  Haven't been home with the kids in a couple of years. Hit all the hot spots - Boston, NY, Chicago, Denver/Springs, and Orlando.  This included a cross country drive in my old convertible!  We had a blast.  Golfed in CO and Chicago but not is FLY ) ***Mickey was too demanding!).  Back in Asia now and recuperating.

• 2756 points

I'm off to West Palm Beach in mid-September for golf.  36, 36, 36...should be blast.

Besides that I've done golf vacations in New Orleans, Nashville and Northern Michigan this summer.

• 2849 points

The clubs spend a few weeks on Cape Cod just before and after the silly season and a month in Sarasota in the winter.

•  

Lusogolf

Oh, my goodness!  I can't wait to see your photos. . . Algarve must be close to heaven!  Beautiful water/beaches and lots of golf courses!

•  

noeldaof
    Lusogolf

Oh, my goodness!  I can't wait to see your photos. . . Algarve must be close to heaven!  Beautiful water/beaches and lots of golf courses!

Here are the first pics of this heaven on earth. Playing in the Oceanico Laguna and the beach close to my holiday home, famous by their cliffs. Tomorrow I will play a tournament in the Oceanico Victoria (course where will be held the next Portugal Masters for the European Tour - October 2013). I'll be back soon with some more.

•  

Heaven can't be any better than that Luso.  Thanks for the pics.

•  

What a view...