Paiute Sun Mountain Course - VEGAS

Paiute Sun Mountain Course - VEGAS

•  

Just booked a tee time via Golf Now and get to play it in the morning for only $65 with the GN fee.  Pretty pumped!  

I'll post photos and a write up after I play it next Monday!  :-)

•  

Thats a favorite of TT. Well scored.

•  

Enjoy.  It's a great experience out there.  Great breakfast and bloody mary combo.  Last year they had some pretty sweet FJ shirts.

TT

•  

Love Paiute! I played the wolf course and it was a blast.  Get there early because the range is sweet too. There's also a lot of nice FJ SWAG in the pro shop

•  

The Wolf is a beast and was shocked at the cold weather and got a nice FJ wind shirt!

•  

Thanks guys, really pumped.  Already drooling over the range pics.  For sure going to take advantage of that!  Short game area looks great and should get me prepped for the round.

•  

The short game area is nice too.  Be sure to grab a drink on the deck (or in the clubhouse if it's hot)  The views there are stunning.  Paiute is desert golf at its best

•  

In this case what happens in Vegas doesn't stay in Vegas.

Plent of details please Justin.

•  

Justin,

I saw some FB pics.  Now how about posting some here and maybe blog about the experience at Paiute.

TT

•  

Woah!  Justin, I missed your initial post-- hope you had a blast!  But I'm sure you did-- how could it not be?!

Everyone is spot on about the course and I'm with all of them.  I am also a fan of all three-- Wolf is a favorite, of course.

With all the FJC loving the Paiute courses, I think it should be deemed a midway meet.

Where are the pictures?

•  

Nice deal Justin...have fun and play well...

•  

Had a great time!  Weather was awesome didn't get hot until the last hour of the round.

My father-in-law and I were paired with two other guys from Cali.  

Started off the round playing really well.  4 over through 7... then I let my concentration lapse and got a 7 on a par 3 :-(  absolutely made a mess of the hole.  Once I've hit a poor shot or two I start to get down on myself and it's the part of my game that is really frustrating.  I can't seem to let things go.

Once that happened I felt like I was chasing my game the rest of the round and had to scramble on 10 holes and only got up and down on 4 of them.  ugh.  4 penalties also hurt and would've dropped my 92 to an 88.  The consolation is that I had 31 putts, I was making lots of good reads and had things going.

The views were great, the clubhouse and staff were great.  I'm definitely going to head back (and pick up those lost strokes!).

•  

Nice pictures.  Thank you for sharing.  Looks like you had a great time!

•  

Great pics and love the putter head cover Justin.

Hope to get to Vegas one day for a golfing trip.

•  

Great pics Justin.  Thanks for sharing.