Fenwick Golf Club

Fenwick Golf Club

•  

Home turf for the late Katharine Hepburn….

The 9-hole course in Old Saybrook, CT is a public/municipal golf course that opened in 1896. Fenwick Golf Club measures 2904 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 125 and a 33.6 USGA rating. The course features 2 sets of tees for different skill levels. The greens are bent and the fairways are fescue. Picturesque and relaxing play always with a sea breeze upon it…..If you're passing through CT check it out you won't be disappointed !

http://www.shorelinetimes.com/articles/2011/07/21/opinion/doc4e282357229b1056544854.txt?viewmode=2

•  

A few photos of Fenwick.... While playing the course you feel like you've gone back in time as the course winds through the Grand 'Cottages'

•  

Very nice looking course, lots of land.  It reminds me a little bit of Kittansett in Marion MA.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Very nice looking course, lots of land.  It reminds me a little bit of Kittansett in Marion MA.

Fun & enchanting place to play.....Here's another interesting read about it....

wwwid.tripod.com/.../id11.html

•  

GGG, in deed, what a superb hidden gem of fun.  I would play both tees in a round each day!