What do you buy?

What do you buy?

• 1466 points

When you guys travel to other clubs do you buy stuff everytime and if so what do you buy? I

I always grab a ball marker or divot repair tool and if they have any nice FJ gear I'll pick some up!

•  

i use to pick up a shirt, but that has gotten too expensive and i end up with a bunch of shirts i don't where.  so now i look for a ball or a towel.  if it's somewhere memorable, i'll look for a picture or poster.

• 4740 points

A) It has to be a course that is on the PGA circuit and the shirt has to be really cool.

B) My 13 year old son and I travel and play a couple of times a year. We generally buy shirts to commemorate the trip.

C) I would prefer to have a picture of me and my buddies on the signature hole or 1st tee.

• 1869 points

Same here with a towel, ball marker, etc..   Usually ask the course if they have bag tags too.  

• 4177 points

Yeah its always the little things that I'll grab.  Unless its somewhere crazy cool I generally stay away from apparel

•  

Shirt. Maybe a ball for my case if it's a great track. My collection is so big that I don't have space for everything anymore, sadly.....

•  

I collect divot tools, so I always look at those.  Will only buy FJ apparel at courses and sometimes they are a little proud $$$.

Sometimes I will grab stuff for buddies like poker chips or hats.

TT

•  

Usually pick up a ball for the collection and possible a polo or hat if the course has a really great logo.

• 2781 points

If they have yardage books I like to grab one of those but I usually just keep my scorecard.

•  

ball mark maybe, a footjoy glove with club logo is cool. When I went to kooalina in Hawaii they had ladybug Myjoys , so cool but I was tapped out.

if I play a clasic pebble, pinehurst or old course I would get a headcover.

•  

Usually a ball with the club logo, rarely a polo shirt.

•  

I usually keep the pencil and scorecard from the courses.  I'm with Tim on the poker chips too.  I collect those too.  

• 1466 points

Love it! Making sure I'm not the only one who feels the need to at least take something

•  

I usually will get a hat if it has a great logo.  Use to collect scorecards but I lost interest in that, had hundreds from all over the world.

•  

Most the times when I do, I pick up a hat if it's my first time playing it.  I also get something for my wife.  She likes the wind breakers or sweatshirts.