Headed to Pinehurst

Headed to Pinehurst

• 1466 points

Leaving for Pinehurst tomorrow morning, playing 4 tomorrow, 3 and 6 saturday and 2 sunday. Tried to get to Tobacco Farm but the three I am playing with and planning the trip already had it set up. Bummer I know but I will be sure to keep you all updated!

Thanks guys.

•  

Have a great time.

Pinehurst and all it's treasures is certainly on my bucket list.

•  

I've been a couple of times, but never had the pleasure of playing any of the Pinehurst resort's courses.  We played Tobacco Road, though, and it ate us up.  Can't recall the other courses at the moment, but I'd be happy to look them up and let you know.

•  

Playing Tobacco Road next week.  Only a couple hours away, so just going up for the day.  I don't think there is anywhere else that has so many great courses.

•  

Have a great time NC.  Pics would be great!!!

• 544 points

You will enjoy the Pinehurst courses and not miss Tobacco Road, IMO.  I am not a fan of Tobacco Road, also it is in Sanford, NC, not Pinehurst.  Many, many better choices exist in the Pinehurst village/ Southern Pines vicinity.

•  

I played tobaaco Road the other day and I won't go back.  Almost every hole is a blind shot. Greens were in bad shape also.

•  

Another shot of a par three @ Tobacco Road.

• 1466 points

wow, doesn't sound as fun as pinehurst!