Pawtucket CC - FJ Pride

Pawtucket CC - FJ Pride

•  

Here are a few pics from our pro shop at Pawtucket CC in RI.  As you can see there is a lot of FJ pride.  I have worked with our pro to put a lot more FJ gear into the shop, and he listened.

•  

Very cool Brian.  Looks like some quality stuff out there.   Say hi to Peter Griffin for me.

TT

•  

Very funny Tim.  I didn't recognize the name at first.  Not a big Family Guy watcher.  You actually had me checking the member roster and then it hit me...

•  

Nice.  I've got to talk to our Pro to get more FJ.  There's a lot of swooshin and triple strippin at our club...

•  

Very nice!  Nice to see such a large amount of FJ stuff in a pro shop.  unfortunately, my club has zero FJ merchandise.  

• 3676 points

Since I'm not a member anywhere, I tend to spend my summers as a journeyman playing as many different courses as I can.  As I'm a recent FJ convert I'll be going through the different pro shops to see what's available!

•  

Nicely done Brian!

•  

Nicely done Brian!

•  

Good luck on your journey.  I am sure you will find plenty of great FJ items along the way.

•  

Great displays of FJ Men' s Apparel...Will have to be on the look for FJ in my Journeys.....If I can find any displays to top

PCC I'll take a pic and post it.....

•  

tdogg, very unfortunate that no FJ in your proshop.

Where's the sense in that?

• 2781 points

Nice Brian!  Growing up in RI I would never have thought to go to Pawtucket for golf, looks fantastic on the web page.  Too bad it's not open to the public or else I would stop in for a round.

•  

My course just booked FJ for Spring 13 and Fall 13 in GA. Pumped to check it out when I go home!

•  

Good to see Gelinas stocking the club with FJ products!  

•  

Well done Brian, great pics.