ANGC

ANGC

•  

What a golf course!

Genius design, pretty as a picture, incredible condition, extreme risk reward, the tradition and history of the Masters. WOW WOW WOW!

•  

I BELIEVE THE THING THAT IS MOST MISSED BY PEOPLE DESCRIBING AUGUSTA NATIONAL IS THE HUGE CHANGES IN ELEVATIONS. THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT, I COULDN'T BELIVE IT. TODAY, AT MY AGE, I COULD NO LONGER WALK AND WATCH, JUST TOO MUCH. TRULY A GORGEOUS PLACE.

• 2781 points

The course is amazing but the greens are just unreal.  As much as I would love to play Augusta I couldn't imagine putting or playing approach shots into those greens!

•  

DOG, I've heard over and over how hilly the course is and how you simply can not appreciate how much until you see it first hand.

ONE DAY !!!

•  

DOG, I've heard over and over how hilly the course is and how you simply can not appreciate how much until you see it first hand.

ONE DAY !!!

• 4586 points

My goal also is one day to step foot on the course!  It is such a beautiful place.

•  

Absolutely no doubt that it would be an incredible experience and fascianting to see how different / same it would be versus my expectations about both the tournament atmosphere and how the course looks in real life against what I've seen for so many years on tv.

•  

Agree that the elevation changes are dramatic.  Television does not really capture it well.  The best view on TV is probably from #10 tee looking down the course, however when you are there, walking onto the playing grounds near the 1st fairway gives you a great view of the elevation changes!

•  

Interesting commentary on ANGC's terrain. Would definitely not have realized this from what one sees on TV....