Pawtucket CC in Dec

Pawtucket CC in Dec

•  

Here are a couple of pics from yesterday December 19th from Pawtucket CC in RI.  A couple cool ones with sun in background after round.  Course is still fully open, but as you can see not a sole in sight, just nice views.

Happy Holidays to all, wishing all the best of luck to get a round or two in before the end of the year.

-Brian

**After round up the 18th hole from patio

**Before round up 18

Looking out off the 1st tee box

• 2625 points

Let's hope the reasonable weather continues here in R.I. Getting some winter rounds in is a real bonus .  We have been fortunate to be snow free so far. Since last winter was also unusually mild here maybe global warming is lengthening our golf season.

•  

Brian, these are simply gorgeous! So beautiful. Nothing like late season rounds, with vibrant colors and stunning vistas.

•  

great pictures, and looks like a fantastic course! Gold here in Milwaukee is officially done for the year with the snow the last few days, but looking at those amazing pictures makes me want to head south with the clubs.

•  

Great shots, the course does look excellent for this time of year. What is the height of 18 green if you were to miss long there? Would make for an interesting up and down.

• 2781 points

The course looks awesome for this time of the year

•  

Terrific views Brian - Are they covering any of the greens this year?

• 2947 points

Great pics; thanks Brian. So far, so good. We have been lucky with the weather up in the Northeast. Fingers crossed for a few more winter rounds.

•  

Thanks, We are fortunate.  They do not cover any greens.  All greens have 3 holes currently.  They cover 2 of them with lids and rotate the holes every couple days.

•  

Whaql1
    Great shots, the course does look excellent for this time of year. What is the height of 18 green if you were to miss long there? Would make for an interesting up and down.

The height actually falls off and down before it climbs up to the heavy rough about 12-14feet.  I have been all over the back and in fact broke a window behind the patio when I was younger.  I will have to add that view next time I'm there

•  

Nice and green, down here the tees, fairways, and rough are all brown as the bermuda has gone dormant.  The greens are bent, so they will stay green.  Nice 37 degrees at 0800 tee time with 20-25 mph wind dropped the the wind chill down to mid 20's.  Thank goodness for the layering system.

•  

BostonBuzza
    Thanks, We are fortunate.  They do not cover any greens.  All greens have 3 holes currently.  They cover 2 of them with lids and rotate the holes every couple days.

Excellent - I will have to jump the fence on the #11 tee one day and play until I get caught! Don't worry, I'll tell them that I know AE3 (I really don't know him, but if I am going to name drop, I'll mention the member who played in the Masters...).  Seriously, that is nice that they do that with the greens and cups - great value to the members.  With your FJ layering system, you will be all set!

•  

Beautiful Course, Brian !.....We in New England have been blessed with unseasonably pleasant weather extending the golf season indefinitely.....Merry & Happy Holiday wishes to you and yours too.

BostonBuzza
    Here are a couple of pics from yesterday December 19th from Pawtucket CC in RI.  A couple cool ones with sun in background after round.  Course is still fully open, but as you can see not a sole in sight, just nice views.

Happy Holidays to all, wishing all the best of luck to get a round or two in before the end of the year.

-Brian

**After round up the 18th hole from patio

**Before round up 18

Looking out off the 1st tee box

•  

Great looking course. Mine are mostly bogged down, we had record setting rain this fall :(