Forums

Playing The River Course at Blackwolf Run

•  

Playing The River Course at Blackwolf Run this Friday. Hoping that I won't have to break out the rain gear. At least I know that if it is raining, my FootJoy rain gear will keep me dry.

•  

Pictures, Tyler.  Pictures!  Have a blast.

•  

Tear it up Higgs.

•  

Enjoy and keep it dry!

The wind will especially hazardous this time of year not as bad as on the Straits but you will know it is there....

Course should be outstanding this time of year.

-ICONs for ALL

• 2843 points

Enjoy the course,it is a wonderful course. If you are spending the weekend up there try to get on Whisteling Straits also.

• 2843 points

Enjoy the course,it is a wonderful course. If you are spending the weekend up there try to get on Whistling Straits also.

•  

I live about an hour away from there. I have played all the Kohler properties, expect the River.  Wind shouldn't be too much of a factor, at least no different that playing my home course. I will try to remember to take some pictures of the course, etc.

•  

Play well, Tyler!

If you do get the chance, take some pictures (please!).

•  

Enjoy my friend, still need to get that round in one of these days!

•  

Send us an update when you get a chance! Hit m well!

•  

shaun13
    Enjoy my friend, still need to get that round in one of these days!

Yes we do. Looks like it will have to be 2013.

•  

Hope you enjoyed your time at Balckwolf River Course. Great track.  I was fortunate to play it this summer.

• 2828 points

Great course.  Hope you had a good round.  Not sure what weather was like over in Kohler but was off and on rain where i am in Madison

• 2828 points

Great course.  Hope you had a good round.  Not sure what weather was like over in Kohler but was off and on rain where i am in Madison

•  

If we have a Nov like LY we should still be able to fit it in.