Forums

Played The Farm (CFGC)

•  

(Hole 7 - from #4 fairway)

Yesterday, I had the privige to play at Conway Farms and it was an amazing day (and Test). A truely First-Class facility and track. This is the same course that has held multiple USGA events and will hold the 2013 BMW Championship. At over 7000 from the tips, it is a stern test and when the rough is high, you will not find your ball (not even a consideration for trying to hit it, you won't find it...)

(Club House - from #1 Tee)

(Hole #3)

(Hole #17)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Good for you, taiii.  Looks as if this is a wonderful course.  You must have some good connections to merit getting on.  Thanks for the pictures.  Now, how did you do?  Fess up.

•  

""Yesterday, I had the privige to play at Conway Farms and it was an amazing day (and Test). A truely First-Class facility and track. This is the same course that has held multiple USGA events and will hold the 2013 BMW Championship. At over 7000 from the tips, it is a stern test and when the rough is high, you will not find your ball (not even a consideration for trying to hit it, you won't find it...)""

==========================

Exciting news, TAIII.  A new course with a top notch rating has got to be just fab.

Thank you for sharing.

No'l

•  

Nice pictures Thomas.  Thank you for sharing!

•  

What did you shoot ? Did you play the 7000 yard version? Thanks for letting us know about this course.

•  

pulplvr
    Good for you, taiii.  Looks as if this is a wonderful course.  You must have some good connections to merit getting on.  Thanks for the pictures.  Now, how did you do?  Fess up.

It was for consideration of having participated as a volunteer ("Memership has its privileges"). Unfortunately Luke Donald did not come by to play a few holes with us (that would have been extra special).

-ICONs for ALL

• 3627 points

CF is a nice club with a strong membership...but I'm not a huge fan of the course. I find it to be pretty bland overall.