Forums

Golf in Jacksonville FL

•  

So the hard part of my job is over, and the next time I'm down in Jacksonville, I'll be toting my clubs.  Does anyone have any good recommendations?

•  

We have tons of courses to play.

• 2625 points

Josh,T.P.C. is a great experience.  A course you will  never forget

•  

Paul G
    We have tons of courses to play.

Any good ones in particular?  I would love to get out to TPC, but I don't know if they'll have a spot available

•  

Josh, let me know when you get in town, I will see if I can set you up at Deerwood or Hidden Hills.

•  

Hey Paul I'm in town and looking to play Friday am.  I need to be at the airport at 3pm.  Any suggestions?

•  

Josh, Go to Windsor Park Golf Course on Hodges Blvd...

•  

Alright, I'm heading back down at the beginning of the month and would love to play Sawgrass. Is it tough to get on? I would be looking to play Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning. I would like to play the stadium course. Does anyone have any tips for how to get out?

• 3627 points

TPC is great as is the nearby Ameilia Island Plantation. Have fun.

•  

So I played the stadium course at TPC and it was awesome. If you can, I highly recommend it.

• 1059 points

Josh....take the advice given and "WALK"  TPC..you'll enjoy every moment and every step......it's that good and was one of my bucket list items....

•  

Palencia is my favorite club there, will need a member to get on, give me enough of a notice I can see if I can help

•  

Stadium is a great experience, you should definitely try there too

•  

Teamtitleist1
    Josh....take the advice given and "WALK"  TPC..you'll enjoy every moment and every step......it's that good and was one of my bucket list items....

I didn't get to walk.  They wouldn't let me carry with the forcaddy and the up charge was insane.  I really enjoyed it thought

•  

cwaybright
    Palencia is my favorite club there, will need a member to get on, give me enough of a notice I can see if I can help

Nice I probably wont be out until April or May, but I would love to get out.  I'll let you know