Forums

TPC Boston

• 3066 points

BostonBuzza

It is a great opportunity for me and especially my kids, although I am not sure how much they appreciate it just yet.

Getting out for another round this weekend, going to play from the Monday pin and tee box positions.  Oh boy will this be fun....

That said, now you have to let us know how it went. Got to play TPC Southwind a while back right after the St Jude. Geez, it felt like 9000 yards. High score but tons of fun.

•  

BostonBuzza

It is a great opportunity for me and especially my kids, although I am not sure how much they appreciate it just yet.

Getting out for another round this weekend, going to play from the Monday pin and tee box positions.  Oh boy will this be fun....

How did  the round go?

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Not as good as I would have liked.  39 / 39, not driving too consistently and missed way too many fairways.  Good think I made my share of up and downs.

Most tents were still up, but camp is starting to break down.  They punched some of the fairways this week, going to have to play at Pawtucket CC on Sunday.

Until Next Year....

•  

I was lucky enough to play the course last Thursday before the FJ Invite started. Wonderful track with very difficult sight lines off the tees.

•  

Whaq1, what was your favorite hole(s).  Did any one in particular fit your eye?  What did you end up shooting?

•  

Boston: I really liked 14, it fit my ball flight to a tee so I was able to rip it over the mounds on the left and had a mid iron into the green. 11 was a beautiful hole and required a better than average shot to hold the green, also liked 8 with the water on the left. I shot 84 but fired 46-38. haha the front got me (I was a little hungover from the night before).

•  

Mike, hung over...you? Say it isn't so!! I also had the same problem with my round, either way too much the night before or just not enough!

•  

you could have always reloaded at the 10th.  Marie is a great drink mixer for future reference.  Glad you enjoyed the round.

•  

Mike, next time you come back out here we will play it again. Both the course and I owe you the rematch!

•  

Lets try and get together and get a round in before the year is over!

•  

Sounds like an awesome time.  If anyone ever needs a 4th, I'm right up the road.

• 3627 points

Nice pictures. I like TPC Boston, it's a lot better now that Gil Hanse was able to work on it starting in ~2007.