Forums

Pawtucket Country Club @ SunSet

•  

Here is my home course, late one night getting in as many as I could....This is from the 18th tee box looking towards the club house.

•  

Beautiful home course sunset there BB....Only 2 hours from CT yet haven't seen a sky like that around here in a while....

•  

Great skyline!  I live about 5 miles from the PCC (up near Emerald Square Mall).  You don't get those views too often, so great photo!  

Did they have the Jim Tanner tourney yet this year?

•  

Yes they had the JT in July.  Have you caddie or played there?  He started my life in golf.  He just celebrated his 50th year as an employee of PCC.  Super nice gentleman!

Norm Lutz still makes the trip up north from FL to play.  Great time every year.

•  
    Played Pawtucket several times over the years - last time was probably 10 years ago. I have a good friend that keeps trying to get me to play in the Pawtucket Boys Club event, but work keeps getting in the way. Fun course and was always in top condition! I grew up caddying at Metacomet. In fact, was on the winning RIGA Caddy Championship team back in the '80's for Metacomet. Was a Burke Scholar and very proud to be a part of that great organization. Would like to get more involved with that fund as time goes along.
  •  

Glad to hear you were a Burke recipient too.  It is a great program and I am happy that I can give back.  If you head over to play, drop me a note.  Hope to see you there!

•  

Nothing beats a surreal round at sunset.  Great pics Buzza

•  
    Just finished round 1 of RI State Mid AM. Solid round going until the 8th hole. Threw up a triple bogey on 8th hole to finish with a 2 over front. Four bogies on back nine to sneak in. Disappointing hole but made it to day 2. More to come tomorrow.