Forums

IBEROSTAR Playa Paraiso Golf Club

•  

It was back in mid September. Highly recommend the Iberostar Grand it was the BEST!

•  

If anyone is watching the Big Break Mexico this is the place where they filmed. It was great to see Head Chef Olivia teaching the players how to make ceviche. The staff and service was the greatest. I normally prefer to do things for myself but I must admit I miss my butler Luis.

• 9 points

My wife Debbie and I will be in the Rivera Maya for a week in early September. We are staying at an All Inclusive and they all say Free Golf!

I'm sure carts, club rental and transportation will be a few hundred or so. Which course should we choose to get the best value for the money?

•  

Geno, others like Randy have played other courses in the area and can probably help you. What drew me to this resort was the course was on the property (don't have to hire a taxi) and it was truly all inclusive (drinks everything except equipment).

•  

Looks like just the place for the next FJAI , lol !

•  

It's definitely south of Philadelphia and looks absolutely awesome.

Must admit I'm a bit partial to Mexican cuisine and Corona is my *** of choice.

•  

Crocman it is all the Coronas you can drink 24/7

•  

Ah cerveza!

Sounds and looks like heaven!

• 4180 points

I've wondered about this place after seeing it on Big Break.  Glad someone pulled up your thread bholley!  Now to talk the wife into a vacation :)

•  

great stuff Bruce!  Did you tell him any jokes?  :-)

Did you fly with your clubs or rent?

•  

Justin why rent when you can own?

Some stories but Luis tried in vain to teach me Spanish.