Forums

Kohler, Wisconsin

•  

NCBob

RANDYWILDMAN

Great pics, NCBob Thanks for sharing! looks nice. Did you miss any of those bunkers ?

I found a few. I had so many awkward stances I didn't know how to hit it standing level.  Had a couple stances in bunkers like Tiger had in the open. It was crazy.  Actually you were better off in the bunkers than in the rough if you had a stance.

How did you do on my favorite (Straits) hole -Ship Wreck Hole 7?

On of the most exposed greens on the property!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

thomas alston iii

NCBob

RANDYWILDMAN

Great pics, NCBob Thanks for sharing! looks nice. Did you miss any of those bunkers ?

I found a few. I had so many awkward stances I didn't know how to hit it standing level.  Had a couple stances in bunkers like Tiger had in the open. It was crazy.  Actually you were better off in the bunkers than in the rough if you had a stance.

-ICONs for ALL

Thomas, it was downwind playing about 190 (played Green tees) hit 5 iron and 2 putts and was on to the next adventure. Played well the first 8 holes, 2 over.  Then it became a wee bit of a nightmare.  Making double bogey became quite easy.

• 1033 points

Ive played both as well. That par 3 on the river course is probably one of the hardest Ive ever played!

• 1033 points

NCBob

thomas alston iii

NCBob

RANDYWILDMAN

-ICONs for ALL

Thomas, it was downwind playing about 190 (played Green tees) hit 5 iron and 2 putts and was on to the next adventure. Played well the first 8 holes, 2 over.  Then it became a wee bit of a nightmare.  Making double bogey became quite easy.

The last time I played there I was standing on 8 tee box waiting to tee of and watched the group behind hole out. Just so happens that I watched a gentleman make a hole in on one.  What a treat that must have been. Of course he bought a round in the bar so it was a win for both of us!