Forums

HOW MANY COURSES HAVE YOU PLAYED

•  

19hole

Still working on it... so many courses in so many countries!

Here, Here...

Have been a few (to many places) and do not leave home without my sticks.

-ICONs for ALL

•  

JRCC

I have played roughly 150 courses and I am happy to share I will be playing Cog Hill in September as well as Whistling Straits in early July.  The best courses I've ever set my FJ's on are Medinah, Pebble, Kiawah (Ocean/Turtle), TPC Sawgrass, Kinloch, Bethpage, Cypress Point, Riviera and Pinehurst.

Played Cog Hill (Dusdread) in April (it is a beast)...or my game was lacking being so early in the season (-HAHAHA)

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Hey, OZ-CROCKMAN. . . c'mon and get cracrackin' on those tee times. . . time is gold they say.

But I'm really not worthy of those words.  I've only started playing in the early '90s and my census would probably just pass 50s mark- maybe less, but most of them, I've played more than a few times with very few exceptions.  Most of my rounds other than the Los Angeles area are all within Las Vegas and the Palm Springs area.

•  

In three short but fast moving years on the course the number comes in at 27. States include CA, CT, DEL, FL & PA. Some big name places and some small low key locales....Many more on the to play list ! But do enjoy the repeat performances...

• 340 points

i have the unofficial count at 20

• 1130 points

almost every course in hawaii.

• 678 points

8 states and counting.
    • 674 points

211, one that most here probably haven't played - Varadero Golf Club ;) great track, Ocean views every hole-as well as views of Al Capone's Varadero hideout-very cool

•  

noeldaof

Hey, OZ-CROCKMAN. . . c'mon and get cracrackin' on those tee times. . . time is gold they say.

But I'm really not worthy of those words.  I've only started playing in the early '90s and my census would probably just pass 50s mark- maybe less, but most of them, I've played more than a few times with very few exceptions.  Most of my rounds other than the Los Angeles area are all within Las Vegas and the Palm Springs area.

I went through and started counting. . . I'm @ 126.  it doesn't feel like it.

•  

I played around 30 different courses in Portugal, Spain, Mexico and Morocco.

• 67 points

I've played courses all over the southeast part of the country from Texas to North Carolina.  I've probably played somewhere around 150 different courses.  There's still many more I want to get to, though, and it looks like I may be heading to Hawaii next year, so I'll get some more courses in a different part of the country then.

•  

I think this is a great question. 

I will have to do the same as T-dogg one rainy day and write them all down.  For now I will call a provisional and say 125, but not really sure. 

I know the majority of my golf has been in RI and I can't think of a course I haven't played.  I am sure there may be one or two, not counting 9 holers, but RI is so small I think I may have covered them all. 

• 599 points

12 states

3 countries

In excess of 200 different courses total

• 555 points

Well I have been playing for about three years now and played some pretty nice tracks.  All together probably about 70 give or take a few.  Some of my favorites include the Blue Monster course at Doral, TPC Las Colinas, Key West Golf Club, Kingsmill in Williamsburg.  Most of them have been local tracks around the area in Central PA.  If any of you guys are in the Central PA area ever I would suggest The Bridges Golf Club in Abbottstown, PA!! A Great course!!!

• 2771 points

Great question!  I'm a million miler on one airline and a half million miler on another but have simply not had the opportunity to play as much as I would have like while traveling on business through the years.  I have played in ten or so states in US but only played in Canada (Banff Springs) and Indonesia (Bali Amanusa) outside of the US.  I plan to take my father to Scotland in a couple of years so that will certainly add to our OUS play.