Forums

Traveling the next 2 weeks, plenty of golf

•  

Leaving for a 2 week trip. Going down to Georgia to play in a member guest at the Georgia Club just outside Athens. Then heading up to Linville, NC in the mountains in the western part of the state, will end up in Asheville and staying at the Grove Park Inn. Grand hotel with a Donald Ross course that was recently renovated. Lots of miles and lots of golf.

•  

Sound like a great trip. have fun shoot low...

•  

This should be a fun adventure to the Tar Heel State and you are covering most of it.

Enjoy and send pics upon return.

-ICONs for ALL

• 3066 points

That has to be a wonderful trip/golf adventure. Hope you enjoy the Donald Ross course. I live in New England and it is super Don Ross territory. Have played a bunch and they are a treat. Please, post a few pictures.

•  

Practice round today finished out of the money. Checked out the pro shop and they have a FootJoy apparel section. Incentive just went up. Left my phone at home today will get pictures tomorrow. 

• 3551 points

I love the Asheville area and Grove Park Inn...My wife has a conference there every summer. Each year, I force myself to go and play golf while she is in meetings! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

•  

Rough day today 1-2 in matches.  A couple of looks at the Georgia Club.

•  

shawks11

I love the Asheville area and Grove Park Inn...My wife has a conference there every summer. Each year, I force myself to go and play golf while she is in meetings! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

The sacrifices we make for our loved one!!!

-ICONs for ALL

•  

That fairway is over 60 yards wide, you could never get in the rough (-HAHA)

You didn't....

-ICONs for ALL

•  

Here is a shot of from the 18th hole at The Grove Park Inn. Donald Ross track and fun to play.

•  

Good stuff, NCBob.  That's a cool 18th by Donald Ross.

Thanks for sharing.