Forums

Golf in Utah

• 756 points

Alright Utah Golfers,

Tell me your favorite course in Utah, why? and if you could choose any course in Utah, where would you play? (Private, mini, etc.)

• 3627 points

Striker Wright

Alright Utah Golfers,

Tell me your favorite course in Utah, why? and if you could choose any course in Utah, where would you play? (Private, mini, etc.)

I honestly can't think of a single golf course of any notoriety in Utah.

• 599 points

Entrada at Snow Canyon located outside St George. Johnny Miller routing and really love the contrast on the back nine with the green fairways and the black lava along with the red bluffs arounf the course.

•  

Wow, it's been so long since I played any Utah courses, I find it difficult to comment.  Most of my golf I played on SLC munis.  The best of those was Mountain Dell, which is now 36 holes (just 18 when I was there).  I did play a course west of SLC on the way to Tooele--Stansbury Park, perhaps.  It was a development course, but the greens were fantastic..slick and true.  Had 10 one putts that day.  Another course I used to enjoy--and that made it into some PC golf game catalogs--was the Bountiful course.  Good views from the east bench toward the Great Salt Lake.  Of course, this was many years ago.

• 599 points

Another great track in the St George area is Coral Canyon, very scenic and challenging!