Forums

Well its official.. Ireland here I come.

• 1539 points

Have a great time that's going to be a blast.
    • 2801 points

Where ever you go leave extra time for "getting lost". The confusing or poorly placed road signs are a guarantee that you will put on a few unplanned miles.

Enjoy The Guiness.

•  

If you need to adopt a son to take along. I could make myself available :) have a great time.

• 2180 points

zacho

Where ever you go leave extra time for "getting lost". The confusing or poorly placed road signs are a guarantee that you will put on a few unplanned miles.

Enjoy The Guiness.

Ya people i've talked with said there are little roads EVERYWHERE and its easy to get lost. That should be a fun way to test out the marraige vows as we both get a little road rage from time to time. hahaha

Actually not looking forward to the guiness and luke warm beverages. Also not a fan of irish whiskey. However i'm sure I will find something to fill my gullet :D

• 2180 points

Well the trip is right around the corner. Started to get really excited.

Will be golfing old head for sure, dromland(?sp) as we are staying there one night, and one or two more that I haven't decided on yet.

Looking forward to seeing some of the europe line of FJ stuff too (packed a little extra money the wife dont know about for those items :D)

• 2801 points

I played Dromoland when it was being redone. It needed some work which should have made an improvement. If you are flying in or out of Shannon,Dromoland is only about 10 minutes from the airport. 

Have a great trip.

•  

Can't wait to hear all about this Ireland trip and see some cools pics :)