Forums

Hands down it beats the Stiff Arm

•  

I use this instead of the "Stiff Arm" to protect my clubs when I travel.

The Beach Bag Cooler when inverted fits nicely over the top of your clubs. The insulation acts as padding giving extra protection and it keeps the clubs from flopping around inside your travel bag. The cooler also has a side pocket for swizzle sticks, cork screw, collapsible martini shaker, olives, and drink umbrellas (like I don't have all those things in my golf bag anyway) and the main compartment will hold lots of beer and ice.

So much superior in every way to the Stiff Arm especially when you consider you can't use the Stiff Arm as a cooler!

In head to head comparison this beats the Stiff Arm hands down.

•  

Ha ha ha  ha. . . I wasn't sure if you were serious about the comparison at first, but your review just became more and more fun towards the end.

Cheers!

•  

I heard you were crazy funny, now I know it for sure.  Do you really carry swizzle sticks in your bag?????

•  

Ask Mondo I use the beach bag cooler it works better than a stiff arm and you have the convenience of a cooler.

•  

How many olives???

-ICONs for ALL

•  

I think I will still use the stiff arm sir. I have already had a driver snapped off by my friends at Delta, and it's no fun trying to get a check out of them!

I can tell you prefer your clubs "shaken, not stirred...."

•  

Tar Heel

I think I will still use the stiff arm sir. I have already had a driver snapped off by my friends at Delta, and it's no fun trying to get a check out of them!

I can tell you prefer your clubs "shaken, not stirred...."

Randy you should try it. The cooler fits snugly over the clubs melding them into a much stronger unit in order to minimize damage from a side impact, something the stiff arm does not do or if you like put the cooler over the stiff arm. Belt and suspenders my friend.

Oh Thomas I used to carry cocktail onions also, but nobody drinks Gibsons anymore. It has been horrid ever since  007 started the rumour of a Martini being made with vodka and now whats worse he is swilling beer instead of the proper vintage and temperature of a Dom Pérignon.

What ever would Tony Lema think?