Forums

Disney's Magnolia & Palm Courses

•  
    The Disney courses did not disappoint, both tracks are in great shape, the greens rolled great. Both courses offer a good mix of hole distance with the Magnolia course playing from the "Classic" tees at 7516 yards and the Palm course from the Blues playing at 7011 yards. If you had to choose I would recommend the Magnolia course, it to me was the more visually interesting course. Both courses greens are quick and have some undulation, plenty of sand and water guard greens, and there are some definite risk/reward holes. Overall just a good experience.
  •  

I haven't played either course yet, but I've heard great things about them.  Next time I'm at Disney world, no lines for rides for me...just golf.

•  

Glad you had fun Cole. Agree the Magnolia is the course to play if you want the PGA experience. As Rick mentioned, Magnolia is a bit above the Palm....

And much better clubhouse facilities.

•  

Glad that you had a great experience playing down there! I was down there on the courses last month, but I was not able to play the courses though.

•  
    Randy you are correct, Magnolia definatly gives more of a PGA experience
  •  

I have played both and like Magnolia a bit better.  Like the practice range at Palm better however...The orientation for the sun to me is better there than at the Magnolia one...

• 1441 points

Played both over the summer on my honeymoon yes I have a great wife who let me play golf on my honeymoon. But I totally agree both courses when I was there were in excellent shape. Loved the challenges that both courses presented to me. I cant wait to go back.

•  
    Golf on your honeymoon - WOW! That's all I can say - WOW!
    • 3467 points

yeah, golf on the honeymoon is sick! I totally forgot everything i read after reading that. Lucky dog, good thing you married that girl!

•  
    My wife and I played Carnoustie on our honeymoon.
  •  

Thanks for rubbing THAT in our faces Rick...

Next thing you know you'll be trotting out more Porsche pictures with MyJoys lined up all around it.....

•  

Randy, I could if you like. Would have rather put them around a Ferrari, but I couldn't get the seller to actually part with it! Maybe a new 911 in the spring......

•  

19hole

Randy, I could if you like. Would have rather put them around a Ferrari, but I couldn't get the seller to actually part with it! Maybe a new 911 in the spring......

What about a Ferrari to park next to the 911 you already have? There is nothing wrong with that. Or how about a ZR-1 Corvette?

•  

to get back on topic.....I will be back at Magnolia on Saturday for a few weeks. Can't wait!

golferdrmjr....No Corvette in my future, sorry.

•  

Rick, if you ever need a caddy, I'm just down in Attleboro...I can be to Logan in less than an hour...