Granite Links MA

•  
    Quincy
  •  

ToddL
    dzabkar

Devin_Gmitter

dzabkar

Working in living in New England now. Have heard amazing stuff about the course. Who wants to join me next season?!

I may have to take you up on that...

Booyah! Anyone else care to join?

I'M IN FOR GRANITE LINKS!

Make it an all FJ foursome.  I'm in.  It's one of the best courses in the state and very easy to get to.

•  

joshgiano

ToddL
    dzabkar

Devin_Gmitter

dzabkar

Working in living in New England now. Have heard amazing stuff about the course. Who wants to join me next season?!

Nice!

Devin-- Know anyone that could make this happen?! Ha, just kidding. But I would definately love to play with whomever.

Make it an all FJ foursome.  I'm in.  It's one of the best courses in the state and very easy to get to.

•  
    That looks like a nice course to play
  •  

Great pics...Definitely a course to play !  Islands most likey are Nantucket & Martha's VIneyard...

•  

I wish they were the Vinyard and Nantucket, but those are way futher south.  Those are the Boston Harbor islands.  There's a bunch of them you can see from the city and from the course.  If you're ever in Boston don't pass this course up.  I hear the food is great too.

•  

joshgiano

I wish they were the Vinyard and Nantucket, but those are way futher south.  Those are the Boston Harbor islands.  There's a bunch of them you can see from the city and from the course.  If you're ever in Boston don't pass this course up.  I hear the food is great too.

You got me on food... Were to go? Are you in the area, Josh?

•  

dzabkar

joshgiano

You got me on food... Were to go? Are you in the area, Josh?

Sort of.  I live in the north shore, about 20 miles north of Boston.

• 3627 points

Some nice views, but I think the golf course is a little goofy. They've a nice 19th hole though! 

•  

joshgiano

ToddL
    dzabkar

Devin_Gmitter

dzabkar

i'm not too far away.  i'd join in if possible!

•  

tdogg21

joshgiano

ToddL
    dzabkar

Devin_Gmitter

dzabkar

i'm not too far away.  i'd join in if possible!

We'll have to pick a weekend and do it.  I'm not sure when their rates jump up, but we should try to do this soon.  Courses are greening up and the weather has been unreal.  I'd like to make this happen soon.  Anyone else in?

•  

joshgiano

We'll have to pick a weekend and do it.  I'm not sure when their rates jump up, but we should try to do this soon.  Courses are greening up and the weather has been unreal.  I'd like to make this happen soon.  Anyone else in?

if you guys set it up, i'll see what i can do.  but to be completely honest, i'm probably better in the later summer or fall.  new baby, new job, and new house has put a major hit to both the wallet and the free time.

•  

Played all 27 holes a few times.  Certainly a course you need some LOCAL knowledge of.  Too many blind shots, pictures on the score cards would be a BIG benefit. 

You are certainly correct, VIEWS are spectatular.