Forums

Golf in Jamaica

•  

Thanks FF.  I can't wait.  I'm not sure what course we will get to play, but I'm sure it will be memorable.  I've never golfed with a caddy before, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

•  

Most of the caddies over there are pretty good.. After a few holes, I finally began to listen to mine and started draining putts!

• 3627 points

White Witch is supposed to be awesome in Jamaica.

•  

White Witch seems to be the winner.  That's the one I'm going to play.  I'm leaving for my Honeymoon on Tuesday.  Do you those of you that have been there think it'll be cool to fly my clubs down?  I don't want anything sketchy to happen, especially with the FJA coming up so close. 

•  
    Take your clubs, I did with no issues! Have suset dinner up there as well, gorgeous!
  •  

JAMAICA MAN!

hope you have a heap of FUN off and on the course.

Seriously envious sitting here in the cold downunder.

OZ-Crocman

•  

I came back from the honeymoon golf-less.  Although the courses in the Rose Hall area looked awesome I didn't bring my clubs down there.  With the FJA coming up, I didn't want to risk an accident.  Renting clubs didn't sound as fun as drinking on the beach so we didn't squeak in a round.  I also couldn't pry myself away from my new wife.  It was a honeymoon after all and she didn't want to play, although she said I could if I wanted.  We'll be back for sure.  Jamaica is awesome and we had a great time.  White Witch is still on the list.

•  

We actually planned the golf for our honeymoon! Played Carnoustie together as our first married round of golf!

We have not stopped playing since......

•  

Just read the whole thread of your honeymoon/golf plans and were excited for both and your wife.  Too bad it was just a near miss on the White Witch round, though it sounds like a happy and a great beginning for both of you.

I'm sure you'll be back. . . go gettem next time!

•  

noeldaof

Just read the whole thread of your honeymoon/golf plans and were excited for both and your wife.  Too bad it was just a near miss on the White Witch round, though it sounds like a happy and a great beginning for both of you.

I'm sure you'll be back. . . go gettem next time!

Thank you.  We had an awesome time.  My wife tolerates golf, and even enjoys it if it's space shuttle launch conditions outside.  We'll be back and I'll be looking to tee it up when we do.